|Job Title:||Environments and Release Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Jamie Edmundson|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- 3 months contract
- ASAP start
- Large public sector organisation
The Release and Environments Manager position is responsible for ensuring all Business Solutions changes are successfully deployed. This will involve working closely across the Business Solutions team to plan, manage and deliver change via the release management lifecycle, meet technical change criteria and to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
This position is also responsible for managing the end to end availability of ICT non-production
environments to documented business expectations.
- 5+ years of previous release / change management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Experience working in large complex ICT based organisations, ideally in the public sector, in roles with high level of scheduling and coordination
- Good written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and in plain language
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to foster good customer and partner relationships through daily interaction
- Process design skills to develop and maintain release processes to ensure peak efficiency and effective.
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle and best practice standards
- Good understanding of the ITIL transition processes
- Ability to work with the bigger picture while maintaining a high degree of accuracy at a detailed level.
Note please - this is an urgent requirement. Please only apply if you could be available within next two weeks.
Please submit your application using the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gaurav Garg in our Wellington office on (04) 494 1521. Vacancy Reference - 41942
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.