|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Government sector organisation
- Wellington CBD location
- Executive Assistant to General Manager
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant? My client is seeking an EA to GM within a large government organisation. The suitable candidate will be experienced with taking minuets and compiling meeting agendas. You will also have excellent organisational skills and a strong eye for detail. This is an excellent opportunity to build a strong working relationship with your manager, wider team and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Diary and documentation management
- Taking minutes and preparing agendas
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Administration tasks
- Improving systems and processes
- Coordinate meeting and agendas
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience as a EA
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience within a government organisation
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Proactive approach
- Strong initiative and attention to detail
In return you will be working as close knit existing team within an organisation whose mission is to help New Zealand.
For more information on this position please contact Natalie Imms (04) 473 211 quoting reference WG41788 or apply via the apply button below.
Executive Assistants Required
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland
TEMP TEMP TEMP - Accounting Stars Required NOW
Location: Auckland - North Shore and Rodney
Team Administrators & Personal Assistants Required!