|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Natalie Imms|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Government sector organisation
- Wellington CBD location
- Newly developed team
My client is seeking an experienced EA to GM level within a newly developed team. This is a busy fixed term role that requires an experienced EA to come in and hit the ground running. You will need little direction and be a self-starter. In addition to supporting the GM you will also support the wider team with a range to administration tasks.
You will be responsible for:
- Diary and documentation management
- Taking minutes and action points
- Liaising with stakeholders
- developing presentations
- Improving systems and processes
- Coordinate meeting and agendas
- Provide financial/budgeting support
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience as a EA
- Experience within a government organisation
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Proactive approach
- Strong initiative and attention to detail
In return you will be working in a highly supportive team environment for an organisation that's mission is to help New Zealanders.
For more information on this position please contact Natalie Imms (04) 473 211 quoting reference WG41786 or apply via the apply button below.
Executive Assistants Required
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland
TEMP TEMP TEMP - Accounting Stars Required NOW
Location: Auckland - North Shore and Rodney
Team Administrators & Personal Assistants Required!