Beyond Recruitment is looking for an experienced lending advisor or banking specialist who enjoys building relationships with customers and delivering a consistent level of service.
We have a role that involves providing a guiding hand and administrative support in a high volume environment with correspondence to do with an application process - the applications are coming in via email and telephone. Your ability to engage with applicants and any other relevant parties is essential, your attention to detail to ensure that accurate information is provided and your determination and proactivity to follow up on outstanding requirements will ensure the high levels of service delivery.
This administrator level role will have core relationships with customers and is the key representative of the application processing team. Therefore you will be accountable for delivering consistent customer service across a range of financial products and the effective delivery of these product to your customer base. Training will be given on the relevant legislative and policy eligibility requirements but your ability to assess and advise will be paramount to make this role work.
What do you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated previous experience in an advisory role and/ or experience in an advisory customer service role
- Ability to prioritize tasks and assess the urgent requirements
- Clear communication in expressing the necessary requirements, either via emails or over the telephone
The skills you will need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MS Office skills – Word and Excel essential
- A commitment to excellent service
- Strong attention to detail
- A friendly nature and positive attitude where nothing is too much trouble
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931 701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below.