Beyond Recruitment is looking for an experienced customer service representative with lending advisor or banking experience who enjoys building relationships with customers and delivering a consistent level of service.
The role involves a lengthy application process so patience and prioritizing is of high importance in the role.
The role also involves providing a guiding hand and administrative support in a high volume environment. The correspondence to do with an application process are coming in via email and telephone. Your ability to engage with applicants and any other relevant parties is essential, your attention to detail to ensure that accurate information is provided and your determination and proactivity to follow up on outstanding requirements will ensure the high levels of service delivery. You wil have core relationships with customers and you will be the key representative of the application processing team. Training will be given on the relevant legislative and policy eligibility requirements but your ability to assess and advise will be paramount to make this role work.
This role is an administrator level role.
What do you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated previous experience in an advisory role and/ or experience in an advisory customer service role
- Ability to prioritize tasks and assess the urgent requirements
- Clear communication in expressing the necessary requirements, either via emails or over the telephone
The skills you will need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MS Office skills – Word and Excel essential
- A commitment to excellent service
- Strong attention to detail
- A friendly nature and positive attitude where nothing is too much trouble
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931 701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below.