Beyond Recruitment is in need of experienced advisors who enjoy building relationships with customers and delivering a consistent level of service across a range of financial products.
We have a role that involves providing administrative support and enabling effective product delivery in a high volume environment. Your ability to engage with applicants and all relevant parties is essential, your attention to detail to ensure accurate information and your determination and proactivity to follow up on outstanding requirements will ensure the high levels of service delivery.
The Financial Products Administrator has the core relationship with customers and is the key representative of the Financial Products team. They are accountable for delivering consistent services across a range of financial products, providing administrative support, enabling effective product delivery and ensuring high levels of service delivery. They engage with applicants and relevant parties (Solicitors, mortgage brokers, financial advisors) to ensure that the relevant legislative and policy eligibility requirements are met, while prioritising and assessing applications to best meet customer and corporation requirements.
Training will be given on the relevant legislative and policy eligibility requirements but your ability and enjoyment for assessing and advising will be paramount to make this role work.
What do you bring to the role?
- Demonstrated previous experience in an advisory role and/ or experience in a advisory customer service role
- Ability to prioritize tasks and assess the urgent requirements
- Clear communication in expressing the necessary requirements
The skills you will need to have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- MS Office skills – Word and Excel essential
- A commitment to excellent service
- Strong attention to detail
- A friendly nature and positive attitude where nothing is too much trouble
For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist, on 021 931 701 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below.
Ref No: 86606