- CBD location
- Highly attractive salary package
- Executive leadership involvement
The role of Financial Controller exists within a NZ enterprise that has a direct impact on all New Zealanders across multiple facets.
The role demands an individual who possess a high degree of leadership and the ability to help shape business direction, influencing and working with executive leadership and board members across all financial aspects of the business. In addition to board and shareholder reporting, the role demands taxation and treasury advice, debt & foreign exchange management as well as responsibility for group credit services to the business.
Additional exposure and understanding of the following is desired:
- Internal and external relationship management
- Commercial financial analysis
- Capital Expenditure Planning and Reporting
- Leadership through coaching and mentoring
- Proactively pursue opportunities to drive profitability and achieve efficiencies.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Extensive financial and management accounting experience within a large organisation.
- Experience of complex financial planning and reporting to executive management.
- Financial system change management experience
- Statutory reporting experience
- Tax experience with a NZ corporate
- Treasury management experience
- Significant leadership experience
- Essential - CAANZ or equivalent
Reporting to the CFO you will be surrounded and inspired by your peer leadership group and be challenged with the pace and energy in this renown NZ business.
You must have the right to work in nz for this position.
If this role is for you “Apply Now” with your CV attached or give me a call.
Your confidentiality is guaranteed.
Client Manager – Senior Accounting, Finance & Financial Services
027 627 9381 or Wayne.Smith@Beyond.co.nz