- Fixed Term Contract with loads of opportunity
- Greenlane Location
- Salary commensurate with experience
- ASAP start to cover maternity leave
This is a great opportunity to expand on your career in Finance within a large, progressive organisation with excellent long term opportunity.
Ideally you will already have exposure to Fixed Asset coordination, but consideration will be given to recent Accounting graduates with exposure to a corporate environment within an Accounting team.
Skills/Experience definitely required for the role include:
- Fixed Assets experience / or Accounting Degree qualified
- Account reconciliation experience
- Strong processing speed and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exposure to large ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail
You will be primarily involved in ensuring that the organisation's fixed assets are recorded accurately for any changes and any depreciation is properly accounted for. However, you will gain exposure within the wider Finance Team within this large organisation.
In return you will be afforded the support and mentorship of an excellent Manager, exposure to one of the largest Fixed Asset registers in NZ, and a solid entry into an organisation with loads of future opportunity.
You must be eligible to work long term in NZ to be considered for this role and be able to start immediately.
Please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant (Temporary Staffing Solutions) on 09 374 0870, quoting reference AK86239 for further information.