A recognised multi-disciplinary leader in the New Zealand commercial building services market is seeking another qualified plumbing foreman to join their growing and busy team within the Auckland region.
Due to continued growth in the commercial building sector an opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Manager to deliver projects on time and within budget.
The company has gained a reputation for being a ‘go-to’ service provider due to their business integrity and on-time delivery of complex projects. The role will suit an existing qualified plumber looking to step up within a company that values the health and Safety of their staff.
You will possess plumbing experience, and a solid understanding of the industry’s regulations and standards.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Solid communication skills
- Relevant qualifications including Plumbing & Gasfitting
- Can-do attitude
Key components of the role include:
- Interpret drawings and specifications to map layout
- Installations including first fix and second fix as well as modifications and fabrications
- Understand, interpret and apply Health and Safety requirements and standards
- Lead and contribute to team
- Plan staff workloads
- Maintain job budgets and timelines
The successful incumbent will enjoy:
- Handsome remuneration package
- Sought-after company culture
- Clear career path and development opportunities
- Relocation allowance (If applicable)
For a confidential discussion of further information call Mark de Beer on 021 192 4246 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org