|Job Title:||French Speaking Customer Service Advisor|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be contacting businesses based in Canada and USA and providing them with support to ensure their software licenses are up to date. You will be required to manage a portfolio of business customers and will be expected to manage the process from start to finish.
You must be fluent in both English and French to be considered for this role.
The role would suit someone who is passionate about customer service and enjoys having high level conversations with customers.
The business is a values based international organisation. They believe in empowering their staff to ensure they are successful in the role.
You will receive extensive training, support and ongoing development. There will also be opportunity to progress in the business whether that is in to leadership, product or a technical role.
__If you are successful in this role, you will receive:__
- Excellent salary and remuneration
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- Annual conference
- Close to public transport and car parking
- Albany location
- Opportunity to progress in to a customer, product or technical role
__In return, we look for:__
- Tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer support
- New Zealand Citizen / Resident or a minimum of 12 months left on your visa
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV quoting reference AK 47965.
09 374 1181