|Job Title:||Front Office Administrator|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Therese McHardy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Public sector organisation
This public sector role is perfect for someone who loves a mix of administration and customer service. Based at reception, you will be the first point of contact for all visitors and will have the responsibility of the visitor and staff management system.
Other responsibilities in this varied role include facilities administration, on boarding of new staff, greeting visitors, mail management, answering phones and maintaining meeting rooms. As you would be part of the administration network, general administration assistance is also a requirement.
As the Front Office Administrator you will enjoy being busy and have the ability to manage your time and prioritise your workload. You will be approachable with a calming influence and have the ability to easily build rapport with customers at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your experience and gain knowledge of the public sector.
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- Excellent personal presentation and customer service skills
- Administration experience with strong Microsoft Office skills (You will be tested)
- Strong attention to detail
- System savvy with the ability to pick up new computer programs
- Mature and professional
- Excellent time management
- Ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure
If you meet the requirements and your resume demonstrates the relevant skills and experience, please apply for this role by submitting your CV and cover letter. If you are already registered with Beyond Recruitment please call Therese McHardy for more information quoting reference WG42463.