|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer - 12 mth fixed term - $90K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Emma Brockelbank|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Hutt Valley location
job ref 41707
NOTE: - PLEASE READ - in order to apply you MUST be currently living in Wellington AND be a NZ Permanent Resident or NZ citizen!
Full Stack Developer
- $85,000-$90,000 per annum, based in Hutt Valley - FREE PARKING
- full stack of front end and back end development experience needed
- in a busy, on-the-go team who work quickly and have fun while doing so
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
The organisation is a substantial one, with over 1,000 users. They have a large IT and support a wide range of IT technologies.
Due to the pressure of work, they need to engage a Full Stack Developer for a 12 month fixed term period. They are happy if you need to give notice to your current role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position requires experience as a Full Stack Developer.
The working environment is busy and fast-paced one. For instance, they have daily sprint cycles and work with the Agile methodology. It is an open plan office, and the nature of the work requires constant verbal communication and brainstorming with the rest of the team as you develop the code for the projects you will be working on. In other words, if you are someone who needs peace and quiet and no interruptions in order to get the work done, this won't be the right role for you.
They are a happy, friendly team and there is a really up-beat feeling around them.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- experience in database applications design and development in NoSQL and document data stores
- experience in working with Lean application development approaches, e.g. Kanban, Scrum, XP or similar
- experience of working in a development environment making extensive use of Agile for planning and estimating
- experience of having worked in a busy situation as a member of a team.
In terms of personality, they are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and who enjoys brainstorming and engaging regularly with their IT development colleagues. You need to be comfortable working in a high energy, fast paced situation, and be flexible and adaptable to changes in priority and approach when they occur.
This is a chance to be a member of a friendly, welcoming and talented IT development team and for a really nice, highly capable manager.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below.