|Job Title:||Funding Advisor -- for large scale public sector projects|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Waitakere and West Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Wayne Smith|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
You will be joining a close-knit team who manage funding applications as well as providing funding advice and support for large capital and operational projects taking place across the Auckland region. As an integral member of the team, your role will focus on working with project managers, engineers and other internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the funding process for a range of critical projects.
- You will use your outstanding written communication skills to distill complex technical information into succinct business case documents that meets funding application and business case requirements.
- You understand how to put together information that highlights good benefit/cost ratios.
- You will assist with forecasting revenue and account for cost scope adjustments/surpluses, so good numeracy skills are also needed.
- You will monitor the status of capital and operating projects and applications
__The Ideal Candidate__
We are open to a variety of backgrounds, but it is essential that you have had some experience working with funding applications or with technical documents such as tender or RFP documents.
For example, you could have a background as a Policy Analyst, or as a Funding Advisor, or perhaps you have been a Technical Writer. You might even have a legal or engineering background that has seen you working with tender documents or similar.
We are also looking for:
- An exceptional communicator - both in writing and verbally
- Someone who has excellent time management and organisational skills
- Who takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Is outcome driven and able to negotiate to get what they need to achieve an optimal result
- Who will ideally have experience of working within a public sector or private/public partnership environment, and who understands the need to meet relevant legislative requirements, as well as having awareness of the public consultation process
Excellent negotiable salary offered, very good working environment, supportive and positive team atmosphere, and it's all close to home in West Auckland.
Above all, we are looking for someone who enjoys improving, optimizing and innovating continuously. A passion to deliver first class business solutions is essential to success.
In return, our client will offer you a professional, well-supported environment in which to develop your skills.
If you would like to join this progressive, delivery focused Organisation, please call:
Tim Green 027 627 9381
Quoting reference # AK47681 or follow the "apply here" prompts.
Please attached your CV in MS Word.doc format.
Applicants must hold a valid NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
** Please note we will only be accepting applications from candidates who are currently residing in New Zealand and who have the legal right to work here.
Strategic Investment Advisor
Strategic Investment Advisor
Senior Advisor - Planning
Location: Wellington Central
Strategic Investment Advisor (WLG Based)
Business Accountant - Contract