- Mt Eden Location
- Salary circa $70,000pa
- Close knit team part of a great multi disciplinary team
About the company
Our client is in an exciting stage of growth as they take on more and more land development projects.
The current team of 5 use ArchiCAD and are led by a dynamic registered architect who has an impressive career to date. One of the team are in the process of being mentored through to registration and another team member has strength in Urban Design and Graphics.
Existing projects include multi-unit housing developments, single houses, retirement apartments, urban design structure planning and report, design and graphics support.
What we would like to add to the team is a Graduate Architect with good ArchiCad skills, ideally with residential development project experience.
The exciting part is, the projects keep coming in and the Manager of this team is happy to support you in your career development, especially if you would like to develop your design capability in your work toward registration.
You will be tertiary qualified in Architecture and your skills will include:
- Proficiency with ArchiCAD
- Knowledge of NZBC and local standards
- Producing of preliminary designs (or keen to learn)
- Excellent technical knowledge of building construction
- Outstanding Graphic skills
You will work closely with the team manager and will be exposed to concept/preliminary design phase, through to detailed design and you will be supported in continuing professional development.
Other benefits are:
- Competitive remuneration
- Mentoring through to registration if required
- Fun team in new office with funky / collaboratively focused design
- You will be part of the whole land and building development process
Apply now and/or phone Brenda James, Architecture and Property Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 0274 501024 (or text your name, years of experience and salary expectations).
You can also connect with me on Linked In and check out my numerous vacancies on our website
Job reference number AK43181/SK9993A