|Job Title:||Graduates - IT Industry - Customer Service|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Jackie McCrindle|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This will suit someone who is customer focused and potentially has an interest in IT and therefore is able to easily wrap their heads around the lingo and have high level conversations with clients.
You will be joining a highly successful and growing international business who believe in investing in their staff with ongoing support, training and development.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus and passion for delivering excellent customer support
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
As you will be working with customers all over the world, the shifts we are looking to fill are:
- 3am - 11.30am (Tuesday to Saturday) and
- 5am - 1.30pm (Tuesday to Saturday)
Along with a competitive starting salary, you will be provided with quality, ongoing support and training and genuine opportunity to further develop your career.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please APPLY today!
This role is only open to NZ Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Jackie McCrindle, Recruitment Specialist - Contact Centre and Customer Service