|Job Title:||Graduates - License Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
- Albany location
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications
An exciting opportunity has become available for graduates to join a leading IT organisation as a License Analyst.
The role of License Analyst will have you analyse customer ownership, deployment of software licenses. The role is analytical and administrative focused and your key customers will be the agents in the contact centre.
Key things we look for in you:
- Recent graduate from a leading New Zealand university with Bachelor in Science or IT
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Analytical with critical thinking ability
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Process orientated
- New Zealand Resident or Citizen
You will be rewarded with:
- Excellent annual salary
- The opportunity to obtain license analyst certification
- Ongoing training and career development
- Opportunity to progress in the business
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates to start their career in an analytical role and progress their career!
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV.
0275 666 559