|Job Title:||Graduates - Sales, Customer Service|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - North Shore and Rodney|
|Contact Details:||Jackie McCrindle|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Our client is a New Zealand success story. They have been around for the past 25 years and are rapidly growing their international client base, meaning we have multiple roles to fill!
This role will see you contacting businesses based in the USA and Canada and managing the process of upgrading and renewing their software. This will see you develop business to business sales and relationship management skills in a supportive environment, where extensive ongoing training is provided.
On offer with this role is:
- Excellent hourly rate and opportunity to earn commission
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- Easy off site car parking
- Albany location
- 25th of October start
- 8 months ongoing temporary work with potential
- Tuesday to Saturday hours - you choose start time, either 3am or 5am to be available for USA and Canadian client base
In return, we ideally look for candidates with the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer support
- IT Savvy
- New Zealand Citizen / Resident
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to me today!
Jackie McCrindle, Recruitment Specialist - Call Centre & Customer Services (Temporary Solutions)