- Construction based H &S
- Manage all H&S issues
- Organisation in growth!
Our client is in the plumbing sector and are seeking an experienced H&S Officer to manage all health & safety issues. A construction background is essential for this role.
- Assist with SSSP's
- Support Contract Managers
- Assess training needs
- Review & manage ACC audits
- Maintain SiteWise Green Certificate and PreQual and other approved qualifications
- Manage H&S meetings and minutes
- Review/investigate all issues
- Develop systems and processes
- Staff training
- Maintain records
- Manage internal 7 external stakeholders and suppliers
This is a sole charge opportunity - with responsibilty for the H&S for 120 people. Reporting into the Operations Manager, this is an opportunity to make a difference in an organisation that is on a high growth phase in the Auckland construction market.
Please call/text Kris/Attewell@Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435 712 or click APPLY NOW