|Job Title:||HR Administration Support|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Rachel Lanham Black|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
* Good $$ + holiday paye
* HR Administration support
Beyond Recruitment is recruiting for a short term (1-2 month) HR Administrator role that involves general HR administration and recruitment support for the organisation.
This role will be covering everything under the generalist HR function and will suit someone with HR support experience, who can demonstrate their understanding of HR and Recruitment requirements in a busy team environment. This role in within a well established company in a busy, competitive industry so things move quickly!
This role does not require Advisory or specialist experience, but someone who enjoys the day to day administration of HR practices, covering everything from Recruitment, Contract Management, Training and Induction practices.
The role is a support role to the HR Manager, therefore, the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and keep update to date data management is essential.
We're looking for someone with the following attributes :
* A good understanding of HR practices and processes
* The ability to stay calm under pressure.
* Being capable of working with minimal support
* Microsoft office skills, primarily Word and Excel
* A keen eye for detail to deal with the information you'll be distributing.
* The ability to manage your time well as you'll need to get up to speed quickly
What we can offer in return is some valuable HR experience within a fun and funky industry.
Apply Now and include your CV, quoting reference number : AK47875
Rachel Lanham Black - Recruitment Specialist