- Work collaboratively across the organisation
- Deliver a full range of capability requirements
- A competitive salary
Our client is looking for an experienced HR Manager to work within a large unique public sector organisation. This role will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of initiatives to become a high performing organisation and you will report into the HR Group Manager.
This role will be for you if you enjoy working collaboratively and fostering key relationships across various business groups, have proven experience leading a team of learning and development professionals and have the demonstrated ability to think strategically and look ahead for potential issues.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in instructional design, leading successful teams/organisations and coaching and mentoring
- Comprehensive knowledge of current educational technologies in a modern corporate environment, ideally SAP SuccessFactors and JAM
Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Post graduate degree in Business or HR
If this sounds like an opportunity that is of interest to you then please contact me for more information. Suzanne Leahy on 04 494 1138 or email me on Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org Click the APPLY NOW button to send me a copy of your CV.