|Job Title:||ICT Strategy and Implementation Consultant - $170K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
PLEASE NOTE: you MUST be a NZ citizen or a NZ Permanent Resident AND have been living in New Zealand for the last 10 years in order to apply!
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!!
ICT Strategy Advisor and Implementation Consultant - in-house - $170K - reports to CIO of govt agency
* $160,000-$170,000 per annum, Wgtn CBD
* in-house consulting role based in the IT group of a major government agency
* focus on taking already-developed strategy and putting together roadmaps to implement that strategy over the next 5 years
* reports to CIO
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This is a major New Zealand government organisation based in central city Wellington. They employ around 1,500 people across a number of offices. This is a prestigious government entity, and experience of working there is definitely a career enhancing move, both now and for future employment opportunities.
ABOUT THE JOB
They have a substantial IT group which has an ICT programme strategy already established and drawn up. They need to employ someone with a background in IT strategic planning and road mapping to drive the implementation of that strategy.
NOTE: this organisation, for reasons relating to IT systems security, is focused on the utilisation of more mainsteam technologies for the forseeable future. In other words, the are NOT looking for someone with a strong background in advising on Clooud based ICT solutions and strategies
This is a brand new role, and is a unique opportunity for you to make your mark in this senior level situation.
The role will have you reporting to the CIO. You will also be liaising extensively with key senior stakeholders within the business to make sure that the plans and roadmaps you develop align well with their own business units' operational needs. You will also coordinate extensively with a range of outsourced suppliers who will be responsible for overseeing the delivering the technical aspects of the road mapping you have developed.
The person they are looking for will have:
- demonstrated experience in a consulting role, whether internal or externally focused
- a demonstrated background in taking an already established IT strategic plan and then developing from that a structured plan, including road maps, that will ensure the effective implementation of that strategy into the business
- a genuinely consultative style, and a real commitment to be of service to the wider business in a way that fulfils their business needs
- experience of working in a substantial IT group supporting a major IT site
- experience of working with outsourced vendors and advisors to integrate new systems in to existing systems, and in a way that ensures the maintenance of positive relationships for all parties
- a strong self-starting and self-motivated attitude.
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. NOTE: I get back to people on a same day basis. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD BACK FROM ME WITHIN 24 HOURS, please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867. NOTE: The name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a CV has been received.
Director Architecture Strategy Implementation - $195K
Manager IT Architecture Strategy & Practice - $195K
Location: Auckland - Inner
Location: Wellington Central