IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ - you MUST be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident AND be living in New Zealand RIGHT NOW in order to be considered!
ICT Supplier and Relationship Manager - $110K neg - in-house based in major govt ICT site - great manager, great team!
About the Organisation
This role is based within the ICT group of a prestigious government agency that is based in central city Wellington. The nature of their work means they are working closely with other government agencies in their sector on interdependent IT-related projects.
About the Role
This ICT Supplier and Relationship Manager position is a new one. It has arisen as a result of recent restructure. The restructure itself occurred subsequent to a decision being made by senior management to outsource more of the organisations IT functions to external suppliers.
As a result, they now have a need for a person who can manage a wide variety of ICT vendor and supplier relationships.
Reporting to the Director of ICT Supply and Operations, you will responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with their nominated suppliers to continually improve the balance of supply and demand of services.
You will work to ensure that the suppliers, key internal and external stakeholders share a clear understanding of customer requirements and expectations.
The focus of the role will be for you to:
- Own, manage and maintain the governance forums for each supplier
- Facilitate supplier engagement with both ICT and the business to enable the delivery of business outcomes
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the supplier products and services to support the Products & Services Managers and ICT Supply & Operations Group
What they want to see in your CV:
- Experience of where you have carried out this sort of role and activity in the past
- Experience of working for a major organisation supporting a large ICT site with numerous outsourced vendor supplier arrangements
- An understanding of the NZ government sector.
They offer a great work/life balance, and interesting professional environment and a chance to contribute to the social good of New Zealanders.
Sound good? IT IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below.
I PROMISE YOU A RESPONSE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR CV!
I reply to people within 48 hours of receiving their CV. If you have not heard from me within 48 hours, please call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 to follow up.
Please note: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV has been received.