|Job Title:||Inbound Customer Service|
|Contract Type:||Temporary Staffing Solutions|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Neelam Lata|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Inbound Customer Service
- $20/hour + 8% holiday pay
Are you someone who loves talking to people, enjoys customer service and is really good with people skills? This is the role you are looking for!
This is a great career opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills with a leading organisation based in Auckland CBD.
As an inbound customer service agent your duties include, answering incoming phone calls and assisting customers with their inquiries.
__Benefits in this role:__
- Leading organisation
- Excellent hourly rate which is paid weekly
- Opportunity to grow within the business
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- Great company culture and working environment
The team that you would be a part of are, fun, friendly and provide a supportive work environment. They are looking for someone who can fit in nicely with the team, can self-manage, and are motivated, reliable and hardworking.
__If you are successful in this role you will need:__
- Outstanding customer service
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Objection handling
- Excellent phone mannerism
- Minimum of 6 months in a call centre environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- NZ Resident or Citizen
- Able to provide two references from two previous managers
__If you are looking to get a kick start to your career this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door applications are now open. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!__
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? APPLY NOW with you CV and Cover letter quoting the reference AK48209 or Call Neelam Lata on 027 644 5181 for phone conversation.
Inbound Customer Services Representatives
Inbound Sales + Service
Salary: 38,000 - 40,000
Customer Service Adviser
Location: Auckland City
Customer Service Representatives