|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Fiona Hayworth|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
You will be seasoned technology leader with broad and deep expertise in delivering highly complex mission critical technology platforms for large enterprises. You will play a leading role in defining the end-to-end infrastructure and environment landscape for our client's Business Transformation Programme and will have demonstrable experience in designing and implementing the underlying infrastructure for large scale mission critical systems. This includes critical components such as:
- Platform strategy and planning, including virtualisation, scalability, infrastructure sizing, transition and co-existence planning etc.
- Environment Management and planning
- Disaster Recovery
- Data management, including data migration, data backup, data warehousing and archiving
-High Availability, including load balance, Active/Active, Active/Passive etc.
- Application architecture, design and implementation
- Integration (internal and external), design and implementation
- Database design including network design and optimisation
- End user computing, including mobility
- Channel enablement, including omni channel
- Security, including Identity and Access management, Intrusion detection/prevention
- Participate and contribute to the Infrastructure requirement assessments of various COTS solution options against client's standards and strategies
To register your interest, click apply now or call Fiona on 04 473 2117 quoting WG41639.
Team Lead - Infrastructure
Infrastructure Technician - Mobile Devices
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland
Infrastructure Support Engineer - UNIX