|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Renee Mouton|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- Develop, enhance & renew
- Hybrid solutions & services
Working for one of New Zealand's largest government departments, you will be joining a diverse, professional team where continual training and development is available. You will be part of an organisation committed to making a real difference to Kiwi's lives by building strong, healthy families and communities.
This role is chartered to provide expert infrastructure architecture support, defining the structure, standards and components to support the business. I am looking for someone who is comfortable working at a strategic level and take a holistic view of what is in place, how things are done (how they deliver) and identifying better ways of doing things/ improvement and adding benefits. So, improving the architecture as a practise, uplifting the capability and maturity.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- An Enterprise Infrastructure Architect with 4+ years' experience in Information Services.
- A proven ability designing, developing and maintaining enterprise infrastructure architecture.
- Experienced in roadmap development and implementation. Talking through what was there/ in place and what you did.
- Strong business engagement and influencing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills you have a proven ability to share and communicate ideas clearly.
- Working in an enterprise sector leading organisation
- First class working environment, central location
- Cultural: professional, results focussed, dynamic, sociable
I would recommend including a cover letter with a brief outline of your skills and relevant experience and why you think you're the person for the job. When it comes to your CV, please make sure your experience in line with the above mentioned requirement are clearly highlighted. Specifically your experience with:
- Roadmap development and implementation. Talking through what was there/ in place and what you did.
- Strategy work. Understanding of the detail versus the high level. Bigger picture side versus project focussed.
Also, international enquiries are welcomed however, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and have preferably advanced their work permit status will be considered and responded to for the advertised position.
Please feel free to call me on (04) 471 5868 and ask for Renee Mouton to discuss this in confidence. Also, applications close on Friday.