|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect - GR8 role, $120K, govt sector|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
PLEASE READ THIS: in order to apply you MUST be a NZ Permanent Resident or NZ citizen AND be living here right now!
IT Infrastructure Architect - a rare opportunity, don't let it pass you by!
I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
* $120,000-$125,000 p.a., Wgtn CBD
* one of NZ's largest IT government sites in one of NZ's best IT teams
* a golden opportunity to fast track your IT career to whole new levels
+ are you a skilled Infrastructure Architect looking for a role offering interesting projects, a great team AND career advancement opportunities?
+ do you have at least 4 years experience in technical architecture design within large, complex Windows infrastructure environments?
Yes? Then read on!
This government organisation is considered one of THE places to work by IT and non-IT professionals alike. You get to work in a positive, go-ahead place alongside other talented professionals AND have fun while you are there!
And if having a good manager is important to you, someone who is knowledgeable, supportive and keen to help you develop your career, then you simply can't do better than this one.
The IT environment is expanding rapidly due to the growth of the business. That means there are technical architecture projects aplenty to be addressed.
A few technical facts:
You will be a member of an 8 person team consisting of systems engineers and infrastructure architects. The infrastructure architects focus on the detailed design, and the systems engineers carry out the physical build and test phases.
The organisation supports around 250 servers, both virtual and physical. The network is almost entirely Cisco.
They have LOTS of project work on the go,
The absolute 'must have' experience the person they are looking for includes:
- a depth of experience of infrastructure architect experience within a big IT site supporting hundreds of users
- experience in working with Cloud based solutions
- strong skills in Windows server design and configuration
- very good knowledge of WINTEL and VMWare Enterprise
- good skills in working with Cisco, Citrix and SAN
- good awareness of backup solutions and security solutions relating to firewalls, proxy, virus, intrusion detection, authentication and VPN.
If having a good manager is important to you, someone who is knowledgeable, supportive and keen to help you develop your career AND get lost of formal and informal training, then you simply can't do better than this one.
NOTE: Applications restricted to New Zealand based applicants with NZ Permanent Resident or NZ citizenship.
Sound good? It is! Email your resume to me NOW by hitting the 'apply now' button or call Sue Saville, tel 04 471 5867 for more information. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a resume is received.
Business Analyst - Utilities Sector
Location: Auckland - Inner
Team Lead - Infrastructure
Infrastructure Technician - Mobile Devices
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland