|Job Title:||Network Architect - GR8 role, $120K, govt sector|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
PLEASE READ THIS: in order to apply you MUST be a NZ Permanent Resident or NZ citizen AND be living here right now!
IT Network Architect - a rare career opportunity, FAB organisation!
I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
* $120,000 per annum PLUS package, Wgtn CBD
* one of NZ's largest IT government sites in one of NZ's best IT teams
* a golden opportunity to fast track your IT career to whole new levels
+ are you a skilled Network Architect looking for a role offering interesting projects, a great team AND career advancement opportunities?
+ do you have at least 4 years experience in network architecture design within large, complex environments?
Yes? Then read on!
This government organisation is considered one of THE places to work by IT and non-IT professionals alike. You get to work in a positive, go-ahead place alongside other talented professionals AND have fun while you are there!
And if having a good manager is important to you, someone who is knowledgeable, supportive and keen to help you develop your career, then you simply can't do better than this one.
The IT environment is expanding rapidly due to the growth of the business. That means there are network architecture projects aplenty to be addressed.
A few technical facts:
You will be a member of an 8 person team. The network architects focus on the detailed design. NOTE: this is NOT a Network Engineer role. You will be fully engaged in network design activities, and you will not be involved in any hands on network engineering work. They have a team of network engineers who do that.
The organisation supports around 250 servers, both virtual and physical. The network is almost entirely Cisco.
The absolute 'must have' experience the person they are looking for includes:
- a depth of experience in network architecture design within a big IT site supporting hundreds of users
- experience in working with Cloud based solutions
- good skills in working with Cisco, Citrix and SAN
- good awareness of backup solutions and security solutions relating to firewalls, proxy, virus, intrusion detection, authentication and VPN.
*** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
NOTE: Applications restricted to New Zealand based applicants with NZ Permanent Resident or NZ citizenship.
Sound good? It is! Email your resume to me NOW by hitting the 'apply now' button or call Sue Saville, tel 04 471 5867 for more information. NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until a resume is received.