|Job Title:||Integration Manager|
|Contract Type:||Contracting Solutions|
|Contact Details:||Jo Allen|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Strong People Leader
- Ability to work in a changing environment
Our client, a large public sector organisation is looking for an Integration Manager to join them as soon as possible.
This role will include managing a team of 10 Integration Developers. You will work in modern offices and be part of a changing organisation. As part of your role, you will be responsible for guiding your team through changes.
To be successful you will need to have the below experience:
- Previous managerial experience, ideally managing development teams
- Strong technical background, ideally you will have strong experience with integration technologies
- Experience managing stakeholders and vendor relationships
- Strong people skills and charismatic leadership
- Ability to work through change and implement change
- Developing strategy
As a person, the successful candidate will have an open and honest style, while be able to demonstrate strong flexibility with excellent communication skills.
To register your interest, Please Click Apply Now quoting reference #42708 or call Jo Allen on 04 472 3313.
Location: Auckland - Inner
Senior Project Manager - Transformation
Project Manager - SAP Migration & Upgrade