- Fun & Dynamic creative team
- Big opportunity to develop your interiors career
- Great design talent to learn from
We are seeking a Graduate with an exceptional attitude for an exceptional opportunity. You could be a junior designer with a technical bent, or a technician with design flair.
This is a rare opportunity to step in and develop your interiors career.
Initially you will be working on space planning, or test fits is the term the owner likes to use. You will be assisting the documentation leader and the design leader.
Tasks will vary and could include:
- Interior Draughting
- Site visits, checking dimensions, then back to the office to complete CAD drawings for test fits (space plans)
- Finish boards
- You may be involved in Graphic design, eg: signage etc
- Assisting the Furniture specialist
- General assistance as required by the team
This is a small team as they outsource a lot of their work. As projects come in they will choose which ones they would like to work on in house.
Typical clients either have their commercial office space ready and are seeking design creation, or the team complete test fits (space plans) to help clients decide which building and space to choose, then go on to complete the design process.
Projects are turnkey and vary from small offices to larger spaces housing up to 300 staff and the client list is savvy, impressive and funky. Anyone with design flair will be excited by it.
The person we are seeking:
- Technical designer or creative technical person
- Has a keenness to learn and carve out a career
- Confident to step in and get on with work immediately
- Down to earth
- Great sense of humour
- You are happy to roll up your sleeves and muck in with the team
- You can switch from focussed to interacting with your team mates and back to focussed again
This is a dynamic, fun and upbeat environment where project variety and opportunity are flowing.
To find out if this fits with your career goals, Call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on 0274501021