- Career enhancing opportunity for an Intermediate Front End Application Developer
- Agile environment, award winning, innovative software solutions
- High performing, tight knit team environment
About the company:
My client is a software consultancy who builds award winning web based software. They're in start-up phase (with the backing of a network of business partners) and a very agile business that is going through a period of exciting growth. As such they are looking to add a passionate intermediate level front end focussed Application Developer to join their team.
About the role:
This role will see you join a tight-knit team of Developers developing real-time, animated business software. You'll be focussing on front end application development with mentoring from the senior Developers to help you grow.
Experience wise, we're looking for:
- You have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in user experience (UI/UX) and/ or Data Visualisation would be ideal.
- Any experience with Swift would be highly advantageous!
Personality wise, we're looking for:
- You have good problem solving skills and a strong desire to learn new things.
- You work well in a team and autonomously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on offer?
- Dynamic, professional and consultancy environment.
- Working for a rapidly expanding technical organisation.
- Being part of a high performance, collaborative and supportive team.
Please include the following and click APPLY NOW!
- Cover letter as I'd love to hear the top-line about you and the achievements that you're proud of.
- Portfolio and/ or examples of your work.
- Copy of your university transcript.
Please feel free to call me on (04) 471 5868 and ask for Renee Mouton to discuss this in confidence. Smart cookies will get in first so don't be left in their wake! Please quote reference # WG85424.
Please note that only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and have preferably advanced their work permit status will be considered and responded to for advertised positions. Applicants should also note it may be an employer requirement to undertake an interview in New Zealand.