A smaller interiors contractor based on maintaining a high service ethic and retaining strong internal values are in a position to take on another project manager. They operate within the busy interiors market and are winning some larger commercial jobs as well as some sizable jobs within the education and health sectors. Their success is based on ensuring a solution based approach with win/win outcomes.
As a result of the level of work, they are now looking to recruit a capable site based project manager to run projects involving the entire gambit from site based duties to ensuring project delivery, reporting to the General Manager, your main duties will involve:
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Client relationship development
- Ensuring project programme is maintained
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Project management to ensure the smooth delivery of the project
- Ideally a trade background with 8 - 10 years + local interiors site/project management experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to come up with solutions for any problems maintaining a flexible approach
- Sound communication skills with sub contractors, clients and consultants with ability to manage strong personalities
- Good knowledge and experience in OH&S.
Salary to $95K - $105K + vehicle
For further information, please call matt on 09 3740872 or email your details to email@example.com