- 6 month contract
- ASAP start
- Intermediate to Senior level
Experienced Comms contractor sought to backfill a secondment.
This is an interesting and varied contract.
We will require you to write for a variety of different types of comms including:
- Marketing sales promotions
- Opinion pieces of magazines
- Press releases
- Web content
You will write for a variety of different comms styles:
- Journalistic style ie: Q&A with clients and internal staff
- Write and help design marketing collateral ie: flyers, brochures
- Undertake basic editing and proof reading
- Pitch opinion piece content into industry and education publications
- Respond to media enquiries
- Be the key point of contact for media when Principal Advisor on leave
- Undertake event management support for sponsored events
- Project manage
- Undertake E-newsletter creation (nice to have)
If you are available for a close to immediate start and can tick all of the boxes, please apply today.
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Sandy Brewin on (04) 494 1185 quoting job number 86545.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz