|Job Title:||Inventory & Logistics Manager|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Mark De Beer|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
- Leadership role within international household brand name
- Manufacturing experience essential
About the company:
Large international household brand name is seeking an Inventory & Logistics Manager to take responsibility for their day-to-day inventory, logistics and distribution operations.
About the role:
- Monitor and measure the performance of logistics and distribution nationally, putting in place Key Performance Indicators to ensure each team member is providing the highest level of customer service, inventory management and transport delivery.
- Report directly to the NZ Director on financial results, national KPI's, customer experience and other significant issues.
- Oversee management, coordination and integrity of all physical stock movement in and out of the DC.
- Oversee the management of national operating processes and procedures.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers in all aspects of their business with the company as well as internally with various stakeholders.
- Drive a safety culture, overseeing the review of health and safety policies, safety management systems and programs to ensure compliance with legislative requirements, eliminate injuries and achieve incremental continuous improvement.
- Ensure a consistent level of internal and external customer service, through the development of a culture that is focused on the customer and ways to improve.
Skills & experience required:
- Stock or inventory management
- Logistics or supply chain management
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mark on +64 21 192 4246 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment, connecting talent with opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Short listed candidates will be contacted.