PLEASE NOTE: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply!
Applications Support Analyst - focus is User Support and 'Go To' person for a large in-house IT application -$65K-$70K - Gr8 role!
About the Organisation
This organisation is a New Zealand owned one. It is one of the largest in the country, and one of the most successful, and as such is a household name.
They employ about 2,000 people who are based in offices around New Zealand. This particular role is based in the Wellington office, where they have about 500 people working.
The culture of their workplace is one of the nicest you could find. They work hard, yes. But they also have a lot of fun, and it is clear from talking to them and the members of their teams that they all find the work enjoyable and rewarding. They have GREAT in-house systems to use, and offer a friendly, supportive and positive environment to be part of.
They are located in central city Wellington, close to all transport.
About the Role
This is a GREAT position for an intermediate level candidate with the right sort of personality and skills. The manager is one of the smartest, nicest and most supportive that you could hope to find, and there is plenty to learn to ensure that your skills continue to develop.
The position is focused on being the 'go to' person for users working with a large in-house system that is used extensively by those in the organisation, and by their external supplier sites.
The system is oriented towards monitoring workflow for various projects and services that are being carried out by those within the organisation.
You will responsible for:
- Ensuring that correct user access rights are given
- Training new people on how to use the systems
- Providing information (both verbal and data reporting based) to in-house users and external suppliers about the status of various projects in the workflow monitoring system
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Ensuring that the documentation relating to the ongoing use and administration of the system stays current
- Ensuring that all of your communications are supportive, informative and engaging.
The work is varied and no two days are ever the same, so you will never be bored.
As mentioned above, there is lots of customer service contact by phone and email, so your interest in providing prompt, helpful, responsible customer service has to be genuine.
You will be part of a wider team of 10 people who have various other analysis roles that they carry out, and who support the larger overall team.
You may come from an applications support background, or from an IT customer service support desk background, or maybe even a project support background.
What they want to see in your CV:
- Experience of providing phone-based and online support to users of a large application
- Experience of providing first class customer service and a fast response to queries
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A strong process focused approach and a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Some experience in using Excel.
You DO need to be a 'people person' who relishes being busy and who can maintain a positive, friendly and helpful approach at all times.
They offer LOTS of chances for career advancement and plenty of ongoing training.
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 for more information.
NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be supplied until such time as a CV has been received.