|Job Title:||IT Graduates - Client Management|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Lidya Sultandi|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
- Opportunity to progress in to technical or product development role
- Fantastic salary and remuneration
An exciting opportunity for IT Graduates to start their career with a leading international IT organisation.
The role of Teleconsultant, is an entry in to the industry! If you were successful in this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your customer service skills and build solid knowledge of software licensing and license compliance.
The business you will be joining is a New Zealand success story. They have been around for the past 25 years and are rapidly growing internationally.
As a Teleconsultant, you will be contacting businesses based in USA and Canada and providing them with support to ensure their software licenses are up to date.
You will receive extensive training, support and ongoing development. There will also be opportunity to progress in the business whether that is in to leadership, product or a technical role.
If you are successful in this role, you will receive:
- Excellent salary and remuneration
- Ongoing training, development and coaching
- Annual conference
- Close to public transport and car parking
- Albany location
- 25th of October start
- Opportunity to progress in to a customer, product or technical role
In return, we look for:
- Tertiary qualification
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Customer focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer support
- New Zealand Citizen / Resident
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes and full driver's license
APPLY NOW with your cover letter and CV quoting reference AK 49222.
0275 666 559
Client Service Advisor
Outbound Sales Team Leader
Customer Service/Calibration Technician
Location: East Tamaki
Teleconsultant - German Speaking
Salary: $20.00 per hour plus 8% holiday pay
Calling all Customer Service Stars!