|Job Title:||IT Project Mgr - Agile project delivery - $115K-$120K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
NOTE: you MUST be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident AND be living in New Zealand RIGHT NOW in order to be considered!
***** It's fine if you need to give notice in your current role!
IT Project Mgr - based in PMO - Agile business projects delivery focus - $115K-$120K - prestigious govt organisation - Gr8 team!
* $115,000-$120,000 per annum neg Wgtn CBD, prestigious govt agency
* needs experience in managing a range of medium sized IT and business facing projects
* needs experience of working in an AGILE environment
* government sector experience strongly preferred
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
This role is based within the Project Management Office of a prestigious government agency that is located in central city Wellington. The nature of their work means they are working closely with other government agencies on interdependent IT related projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position is available as a result of major project initiatives that are creating a project management workload.
Reporting to the Project Management Office Manager, you would be working on 3-4 medium sized IT related projects at any one time. That means that you do need to be able to demonstrate experience in managing a range of projects concurrently AND on an end-to-end basis.
You will be a member of a broader team of 5 project managers and 5 business analysts, plus some project support coordinators.
WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- experience of small-to-medium sized IT projects at any one time
- a flexible, adaptable approach and the ability to multi task
- the ability to work readily with business users and external vendors and suppliers alike
- experience of managing projects on and end-to-end basis
- first class stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- a background in using Agile in a project environment
* I PRPOMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Sound good? It IS! Email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 to hear more. PLEASE NOTE: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV is received.