|Job Title:||IT Risk Assurance Auditor - Part or Full Time|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt (CA)|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing IT audits and IT risk & control reviews
- Managing global and regional IT audits
- Carrying out business process reviews and IT due diligence engagements
- Presenting audit findings to senior management
- Leading IT audit engagements from start to end catering to auditor's requirements
- Delivering engagements within budget and producing quality results
- Providing IT audit training to audit staff
- Growing and developing IT audit framework and methodology
We are looking for someone with high attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent computer skills, organisation and willingness to go the extra mile.
The successful candidate needs to have:
- 4+ years of solid accounting experience in a CA environment
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Information Systems
- CA qualified
- CISA qualification
- Experience in a mid-tier or big 4 environment
- Strong analytical skills, to be commercially intuitive and hard working
- Have a desire to become an integral part of this CA firm with ambition to make your mark
Above all, we are looking for someone who enjoys improving, optimizing and innovating continuously. A passion to deliver first class business solutions is essential.
If you would like to join this progressive, delivery focused Organisation, please call:
Matt Shortt 027 5544064 9381
Quoting reference # AK46271 or follow the "apply here" prompts.
Please attached your CV in MS Word.doc format.
Applicants must hold a valid NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa