|Job Title:||IT Security Consultant and Architect|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Anita Vorster|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
* Join leading Solutions Provided
* Exposure to the latest technologies
* Auckland central
* Great salary and team environment
* Has to live in NZ already with eligibility to work in NZ and NZ based Infosec experience
**Note this is not a governance / policy / audit role, this is a hands on, design and manage firewalls, ethical hacker, penetration tester, IT risk and Infosec specialist endpoint security role**
**About the role:**
Outstanding opportunity to join this leading solutions provider, providing a service to clients in order to ensure their information security strategy and solutions are at a global level.
* Work Experience: 15+ years
* At least 8 years' hands on experience working with Cisco, CheckPoint, Endpoint Security, Pentesting (penetration testing), Fortigate firewalls, and exposure to F5 and Blue Coat technologies
* IT tertiary certification or vendor certification
* CISSP or CISM required or CEH or OSCP
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English
* Solid understanding of the ITIL, Cobit, Togaf and related frameworks
* Technically articulate and currently performing project work
* CCIE (Cisco) Security, Wireless and / or R&S
* CCSE (Checkpoint)
* At least 5 years working on networking, wireless and or security projects or management
* At least 1 year of hands on experience with F5 ASM and / or APM
**The technology areas covered include:**
* Traditional Routing and Switching, Datacentre, Service Provider
* Security with focus around remote access, network infrastructure, protection of internet facing assets and perimeter control
* Wireless and mobility
* Unified Communications
Currently looking for McAfee or Intel Security experience, so a technical consultant (ideally a senior one) with some good experience with implementing and managing Intel Security endpoint security systems (ePO, Anti-Virus, DLP, Endpoint Encryption, Host Intrusion Prevention (HIPS)) as well as their SIEM platform.
If you have previous experience in client facing roles, preferably in a Vendor based environment, this would be highly advantageous.
In return, our client offers excellent remuneration, the chance to work with some of the best in the business, personal development opportunities through continuous education, as well as global career growth options.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please Apply Now: email me directly and include proof of eligibility to work in NZ as well as required salary and notice period: email@example.com - Ref AK47212 / Seek SK920664A