- IT Technician
- NZ Owned Organisation
- South Auckland Location
About the company
This NZ owned organisation has been operating for over 20 years and now operates out of three locations across the country. This organisation values forward thinking staff that challenge the status quo and identify innovative ways to add value.
About the role
As an IT Technician based in South Auckland, you will report to the IT Manager based in Marlborough. A hands-on role, you will be responsible for providing support to the IT Support Manager, ensuring smooth operations of the organisations IT infrastructure. Your tasks will include:
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, printers and scanners
- Systems and network support and maintenance
- Maintain telecoms operations across the company sites
- Set up and maintain users
- Asset management
- Co-ordinate third party technical support where required
- Maintain relevant documentation and report on activity
Skills & experience required
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a technical support environment
- Knowledge in Microsoft technology including Active Directory, Windows Server and Exchange
- Experience in desktop support and asset management
- Experience in software upgrades and patching
- Systems engineering experience across servers and networks
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you, APPLY now! Ref AK 86436 / SK925630A
Client Manager - IT & Transformation
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.