- Java Web Application Development
- Solid SDLC understanding
- XML, XSL, REST, Soap
- Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Windows / Linux
- Experience in designing , developing and consuming web services
About the company:
Exciting company which would provide you with an excellent safe working environment. Great facilities with new technology. Outstanding turn around times on delivery and development.
About the role:
The role will see you being part of an established team of senior developers and solutions architects.You will work throughtout the SDLC, manage WSO2 and other middleware platforms. Write documentation to support projects. Application planning, implementation, maintenance and enhancements.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- Development of web services (RESTful and Soap)
- Excellent communication and documentations skills
- Integration and Unit Testing
- Previous experience with ESB and Business Process
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK85493 / SK91277A
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.