|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Jessica Ross|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Angular.JS Experience Needed
- Interesting Projects
I am looking for someone who has proven design and development experience with Angular.js, among other frameworks, and has ideally worked within or with enterprise environments. Adaptability, a flexible and proactive approach are essential however you will also need to be able to show skills around verbal reasoning and be confident presenting ideas to peer's and clients.
I am looking for Junior to Intermediate developers who are capable or will be capable with support or performing the following.
- Consult with clients in the areas of web development, mobile, web standards and accessibility.
- Create proposals, technical specs, use cases, task flows, presentations, and interactive prototypes.
- Provide thought leadership in the selection of development tools, frameworks and approaches.
- Provide technical project delivery leadership and expertise, and assist technical teams with the design, build and integration of a solution.
- Contribute to design and development of server-side web/mobile interfaces and services, and integration in general.
If this sounds like the role for you and you feel you have the experience and skills to be able to deliver the above objectives please hit APPLY. If you would like some more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04 473 2113 and quote WG42822.