|Job Title:||Junior Business Analyst / Intermediate BA|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- **Agile Methodology**
- **Understanding of SDLC**
- **Large and Challenging Projects Across Web and Native App on iOS and Android**
- **$65K to $80K**
**About the company:**
This market leading organisation builds essential digital systems for New Zealand. Due to an expanding business, the existing project team is looking for a Business Analyst to manage on numbers of large web projects.
**About the role:**
You will need to have a proven BA background with at least 3 years experience within the New Zealand market. You will need to have a solid background and understanding of the digital space. You will need to have proven expertise supporting Scrum (or equivalent) teams delivering digital products in an Agile environment.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with product owners, stakeholders and scrum teams to understand and translate our customer's business and technical requirements. The BA will act as the subject matter expert assisting the scrum teams developing digital products for one of New Zealand's most iconic consumer brands.
A secondary part of the role may include assisting with some project management tasks, so solid project planning and management skills are desirable.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- An understanding of the full SDLC
- A proven track record in Business Analysis, with solid experience in Agile/Scrum/XP environments, and exposure to digital or/and e-commerce product development
- Support our Discovery process by identifying and documenting customer/stakeholder needs. Document assumptions, evaluate options, and validate that the recommended option addresses the customer/stakeholder needs
- Working with the Product Owner, SME's and users to gather and document requirements across Epics, Features and User Stories
- Author and document acceptance criteria/tests for user stories
- Groom and maintain the features in the backlog so that priority stories are ready to be bought into the current or next sprint
- Stand in for the product owner or client SME's where developers and testers require information
- Ensure ongoing and meaningful two-way communication between the team and users to help ensure the team is meeting the customers needs
- Support the ScrumMaster and PM as needed and help identify potential issues as they arise to ensure the team is working as efficiently as possible
- Work with technical teams to develop solutions that meet customer/stakeholder needs
This is a fantastic opportunity to get exposure to the latest technologies in a fast paced, collaborative and fun environment, where you will grow your knowledge and skills whilst work alongside other IT professionals.
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now by sending your CV, together with proof of eligibility to work in NZ and salary requirements plus notice period to email@example.com
Ref: AK 47617 / Seek SK920664A