|Job Title:||Junior Level PQS|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Matt Shortt|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
* Brilliant training role
* CBD Location
This fast growing and innovative PQS firm are looking for an outstanding junior level QS with ambition, spark and who enjoys challenge. They have several new projects on the go for some key larger clients, as well as a host of new clients coming on board. They encourage learning through direct involvement with directors and other senior team members, a culture that is energetic and genuinely a great place to work.
Your role will be preparing progress claims, assessing variations, efficiency of budgets, tender management evaluation, programming, financial reporting and estimating.
As a successful applicant you:
* Have recently qualified with a Degree/Diploma in Quantity Surveying
* Ideally some QS experience to compliment
* Are a go getter with a driven attitude to power your career forward in a dynamic fast paced organisation
* Possess top communication and interpersonal skills with an outgoing nature
* Are willing to be trained and seek intensive professional development of your QS skills
This role is a fantastic opportunity offering a great chance to diversify and develop your QS skill set learning from knowledge leaders in what is an enjoyable place to work.
Salary $45K - $60K
For further information, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager - Intermediate Level
Project Manager - Infrastructure Projects
Intermediate ArchiCad Technician
Site Manager/Intermediate Project Manager