|Job Title:||Junior/Intermediate Business Analyst|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Clare Saunders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
* $70K - $80K depending on experience
About the company
A smart, innovative organisation with a stable of well known NZ clients
About the role
You will need to have a proven BA background with at least 3 years experience and have a solid background and understanding of the digital space. You will need to have proven expertise supporting Scrum (or equivalent) teams delivering digital products in an Agile environment.
A secondary part of the role may include assisting with some project management tasks, so solid project planning and management skills are desirable.
Skills & experience required
* 3 years of Business Analysis experience
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
* An understanding of the full SDLC
* A proven track record in Business Analysis, with solid experience in Agile/Scrum/XP environments, and exposure to digital or/and e-commerce product development
This is a great opportunity to work within a supportive team in an exciting industry sector, it isn't static, change and innovation is what keeps this organisation in front of it's competitors.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders + 64 9 374 0876 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK 47734/ SK91277A
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.