|Job Title:||Key Account Management - Pharmacy|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland|
|Contact Details:||Lynn Miller|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Key account Management
__About the company__
Leading distributor with large network of sales and merchandising staff across Grocery and Pharmacy channels. An inspiring leader of corporate strategy and insight is taking this company to the next level and the staff are loving it! Join a positive and empowered culture fast becoming a distributor of choice with new growth around the corner.
__About the role__
- Effectively manage relationships at Key Retail Head Offices to negotiate favourable trading agreements
- Develop and implement strategies that increase the market share, cement relationships with customers
- Build brand awareness and counter competitor initiatives.
- Co-ordinate co-operative marketing campaigns with Key clients
- Accurately forecast sales activities to ensure product demands are consistent with stock holdings.
- Maintaining and increase brand presence within existing and new Key Accounts.
- Prepare and present new and existing product submissions for category reviews.
- Execute NPD launches and oversee speed to market through sales team.
- Understand, analyse and monitor competitor activity and market trends.
- Key Account Management of coporate accounts ideally in health
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive, enthusiasm to go the extra mile
- Strategy and business acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
Please APPLY now or email Lynn on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone for a confidential discussion on 0 +64 9 374 0879
Beyond Recruitment is the largest 100% kiwi-owned multi-service recruitment, contracting, temp agency and talent services company in NZ. Established in 2003, the Beyond Group employs over 100 staff and has offices in Auckland and Wellington NZ.