|Job Title:||Land Development Engineer|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Nelsha du Plessis|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Exciting Residential and Commercial project portfolio
- Lead your project and build your client relationships
__About the Company__
This multi-disciplinary consultancy provides market leading professional services within Engineering, Surveying and Planning. They work within the property development, construction and institutional sector, and is growing fast.
Their innovative thinking provide their clients with clear solutions, with the first priority to assist their client with the delivery of high quality residential and commercial projects - delivered on time and on budget.
__ About the Role__
You will be leading and developing your team within land development - concentrating on high end residential, multi-unit residential and sub division sectors.
- Looking after large land developments, you will undertake and lead the Civil design and construction face
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and council
- You will prepare contract documentation and engineering reports
- Provide leadership, training and mentorship to junior staff members in your team
__ Skills & Experience Required__
- Relevant Tertiary Engineering Qualification (CPEng Preferable)
- Experience in Land development and engineering design in water, earthwork, flood/flow paths and roading
- Solid design experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Advance knowledge of applying local authority design standards
- Committed to the delivery of high standards of professional engineering excellence
__Benefits & Culture__
As a large Engineering consultancy, they value their people who enjoy working in a team environment. They support their people's professional career development and focus on professional standards and achieving successful outcomes for their clients.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Nelsha du Plessis, Engineering and Technical specialist at Beyond Recruitment on +64 21 192 9374 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47222 / SK920925A
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information