- Lots of variety & challenge
- Great salary & benefits
- Interesting products & sector
A great opportunity has arisen for an intermediate level marketing executive/marketing manager that is looking to work for a smaller and more agile well established, supportive and successful organisation.
This is a great product marketing focused role across B2C and B2B channels that will utilise your solid marketing background and ideally you will be marketing qualified. Working across digital marketing and promotions (eDMs, website management and social media, e-commerce, e-newsletters and digital and competitor analytics), event management and retention, acquisition and brand awareness and positioning). This opportunity will have wide stakeholder management across the organisation and with the MD so excellent communication and team management skills will be essential for this role.
If you would like to work in a relaxed, smaller, but fast paced deadline driven environment with a hardworking team and to also have the opportunity to prove yourself - then don’t delay in applying this could be your ideal role!
To be considered you will need:
- Solid operational/strategic marketing skills (incl digital & social) ideally across B2B & B2C channels;
- Solid copy writing skills with a focus on quality & a high attention
- Great adaptability to work at pace and under changeable conditions & ability to prioritise well;
- To be a confident and creatively minded person that is keen to try new ideas;
- Have strong communication, ability to influence & ability to collaborate & work cohesively in a team environment;
- Ideally have a marketing/communications qualification or a relatable degree;
- Have current rights to work in NZ and in a permanent position.
This is a great opportunity to make this role your own and help take our client’s marketing to the next level in a supportive environment. A solid salary and benefits package - including training and development will be offered for the right person.
Our client is keen to hire asap, so apply now to be considered by attaching your CV in Word, NOT PDF format to be considered. The most suited candidates for this role will be contacted promptly and interviewed. I look forward to hearing from you!
Anna Hobern - Client Manager - Marketing
Job # 86142