- Fast paced & interesting role
- Exciting & interesting products & sector
- Great salary & benefits & central location
This is a great opportunity based not far from the CBD for an intermediate level marketing executive that has some great skills in writing content, and working with digital eDMS, social media and other creative marketing areas.
Bring your solid social media skills and your ability to manage and plan well across social media and digital channels and content writing to communicate all the latest updates, promotions and key messaging as well as other marketing areas to utilise your creative and innovative ideas.
If you would like to work in a relaxed, fun, but fast paced deadline driven environment with a hardworking team and to also have the opportunity to prove yourself - then don’t delay in applying this could be your ideal role!
To be considered you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years marketing/digital experience (especially eDMs & social media management);
- Solid copy writing skills with a focus on quality & a high attention to detail;- Proven ability to be reliable, work at pace and prioritise well;
- To be a confident and creatively minded person that is keen to try new ideas;
- Have strong communication & relationship building skills – including a sense of humour!
- Ideally have a marketing/communications qualification or a relatable degree;
- Have current rights to work in NZ and in a permanent position.
Our client is keen to hire someone ASAP, so don’t miss out on this one - apply now (by attaching your CV in Word, NOT PDF) to be considered. The most suited candidates for this role will be contacted promptly.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Anna Hobern - Client Manager - Marketing