|Job Title:||Mgr IT Operations Delivery - $130K-$140K|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Contact Details:||Sue Saville|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
PLEASE READ: you MUST be currently living in New Zealand AND be a NZ citizen or NZ Permanent Resident in order to apply!
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE!
Manager IT Operations Services Delivery - $130-$140K - vendor management, IT operations service enhancement and business relationship engagement focus!
- $130,000-$140,000 per annum
- in large IT site of major government agency
- managing and improving IT operations delivery AND managing IT service panel agreements
- strong relationship building focus
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
The position is based in the IT group of a major, high profile government agency. They are based in central Wellington.
The organisation established one and supports a positive, service-oriented corporate culture.
Across the organisation, there is a real drive to ensure that employees and the teams they are part of feel that they can explore new options, take new initiatives, suggest new and better ways of doing things, and generally move right away from a 'my job is X and it starts here and ends there' type of approach.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be reporting to the Manager of Technology. The manager is one of the smartest and nicest and most supportive people you could ever hope to find.
You will be managing a team of FIVE people. Their areas of expertise include service delivery, technical delivery and service management.
The team is the key point of escalation for technical issues. In this regard, they work closely with an external IT service provider. So they want someone with a strong IT operations background that includes working with IT service panel arrangements.
A KEY FACTOR IN THIS ROLE is the desire to cement in a genuine set of 'partnership' relationships with IT service panel providers. That means that, in this role, the manager is seeking someone who can work WITH service providers in identifying and developing improvements and enhancement to service management offerings.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING TO SEE IN YOUR CV:
- demonstrated depth of experience in managing large scale IT operations service and delivery functions
- experience of working to enhance and improve IT operations systems and processes to achieve greater efficiencies and ease of interaction in service delivery for the business
- experience of working with vendors in a way that is engagement and relationship focused NOT compliance focused
- some background in or knowledge of the NZ public sector.
** I PROMISE YOU A SAME DAY RESPONSE
Sound like you? Then don't delay - apply NOW by clicking the APPLY NOW button below. NOTE: I reply to people on a same day basis. The very first step is to send your CV to me for review. If you have not heard back from me within 24 hours, call Sue Saville on 04 471 5867 to find out more. IMPORTANT: the name of the hiring organisation cannot be released until such time as a CV is received.