|Job Title:||Network Architect|
|Contract Type:||Permanent Recruitment|
|Location:||Auckland - Inner|
|Contact Details:||Pregasin Pillay|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
* AK CBD
* CCNP ,CCDP, CCIE
* CISCO/Check Point/Palo Alto/Fortinet /F5
About the Company/Role:
Join a large IT vendor organisation supporting enterprise clients. An opportunity to get involved in projects using a range of technologies spanning firewall, R&S, UC, Wireless and Security.
Skills & experience required:
* 5+ years of experience in a networking architect/consultant role, ideally vendor based
* Project experience with enterprise grade implementations and design
* Relevant Cisco certifications (minimum CCNP)
* Vendor experience ideally covering Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Aerohive and F5
* Strong client-facing communication and presentation skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Pregasin Pillay on 027 676 7686 for a confidential discussion. Ref AK47218
Beyond IT, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially, all candidates will be notified when the role has been successfully filled.
Network & Security Engineer
Location: Auckland - North Shore and Rodney
Location: Auckland - Inner
Location: Auckland - Manukau and East Auckland